Together we can
enrich more lives.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join our Albuquerque, NM team.
At John Moore Associates, we believe good business begins with good people who want to help others do great things. Our Judeo-Christian principles lay the groundwork for our financial guidance, which includes placing people before our own profit, and God before all else.
A Financial Planner with John Moore Associates values stewardship, generosity and community. He or she serves as the primary contact for providing clients financial planning, service, and investment advice. The Financial Planner also develops new business opportunities by representing JMA in the community and onboarding new clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 3 years of financial planning experience
- Licensing (Series 65)
- CKA® and CFP® designations (upon hire or within first 18 months of employment)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Engage new clients in a three-meeting onboarding process
- Execute data gathering, data entry and analysis to support financial plan construction
- Lead client review meetings including meeting preparation, recording notes, managing follow-up, and executing action items
- Address client financial planning questions through meetings, phone conversations, and email communication
- Communicating and delegating client service needs to the service team
- Participate in weekly investment committee meetings
- Support business development efforts including thought leadership, engaging centers of influence, attending local association meetings, and leading client/prospect events
- Attend conferences for professional networking and training
- Semi-annual to quarterly travel for in-person meetings with remote clients