Certified Kingdom Advisors®
The value of dedicated biblical financial training.
Our counsel is deeply rooted in our faith and worldview. Our biblical principles provide a foundation that is timeless, transcendent, and effective. We believe we have an obligation to our clients to continuously seek knowledge and support through credible organizations to further our capacity to serve you in ways that align with our values.
As Certified Kingdom Advisors®, we receive professional development and training in the application of biblical principles, as well as community advocacy through a network of Christian financial professionals.
To obtain this designation, our Christian financial advisors complete advanced courses and case studies, are required to submit a letter of recommendation from a pastor and share endorsements from existing clients.
A Certified Kingdom Advisor® demonstrates:
- The ability to apply biblical wisdom in financial counsel
- Technical competence through other professional designation(s)
- Ethical practice through active local church involvement
- Biblical stewardship by pledging they practice biblical stewardship in their personal and professional lives and by giving regularly in proportion to their income
- Spend less than you make
- Be prudent with debt
- Build liquidity
- Set long-term goals
- Act like a manager, not an owner
- Give generously